Dark Matter Drive Dark Matter Drive

holy crap, the production quality in this track is your best so far. I really wouldn't feel ripped off buying a track with this kind of quality!
The orchestration is nice, and your playing is spot on and the track is dynamic but heavy. Really well done, mate!

TSRBand responds:

Thanks man! That means a lot, glad you dig it :)

Aes Sídhe Aes Sídhe

You had me at prog

DanJohansen responds:

Awesome! glad you enjoyed it man!

bbmkr bbmkr

those tags tho

District 40 District 40

Composition-wise I really like this, it's got balls and there's some nice variety in the riffs so it never gets boring. Also that bit at 2:40 was pretty awesome way to introduce the next bit.

I think the bass and high hats are too loud in the mix though, I think I'd like the kick and snare drums and the guitars a little bit louder next time.

TSRBand responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it. I'll keep those suggestions in mind for the next mix :)

Stagnation Stagnation

I really love how it settles down and then reintroduces the drums, and naturally I <3<3<3 the weird way you did the time signature :) and it all really kicks off 5 minutes in!

Adjeye responds:

Mistral (Piano) Mistral (Piano)

I really liked that key change about a minute and a half in, especially since the phrasing pretty much stayed the same.

Adjeye responds:

Thanks! I thought this composition needed indeed that kind of change there, glad u noticed!

Unknown- Miletree Unknown- Miletree

So f#!&ing atmospheric dude! I love it.

FiveHeadz responds:

Thank you, this was mainly Miletree's work (friends band) but I did a few edits to make it clearer and a bit louder. If you could check out Miletree's youtube channel! :D

Short Fuse Short Fuse

that harmonised lead guitar gives it a really Death kind of feel! And you're right, it is too short.

TSRBand responds:

Thanks :) appreciate the comparison! But yep, too short. Repeating those middle riffs once or twice would probably fill it out a bit.

Raining Dicks Raining Dicks

Can personally relate to this. Good song. Words.

RealFaction responds: