ROBOT-JONES VS. FLIKKERNICHT ROBOT-JONES VS. FLIKKERNICHT

an emotional journey into the mind of a faggot who thinks Rei is better than Asuka

S.e.x S.e.x

Put dat music on SoundCloud yo

SpeedoSausage responds:

it is on SC https://soundcloud.com/speedosausage/splash

Móðir mín Móðir mín

for only 3 hours this is absolutely fantastic, and honestly the simple characters could just as easily been a stylistic choice, rather than a practical time saving one: the simplicity and lack of colour (for the most part) really alienates the characters from their environment; and one can sometimes feel alienated from the outside when in grief: so it adds to the effect.

I would've rated this higher but I didn't like the part with the wolf: I would have liked it more if you saw only the wolf's shadow, or the wolf was in the same style as the mother and child. Having the wolf turn up looking like that took me out of it, how different the wolf's style is from the baby's.

kirihama responds:

Thanks! The lack of colors was actually on purpose, I could have opted for colors but I thought "No, this is sad, black and white that shit"

Meet and Fuck Rina-Chan Meet and Fuck Rina-Chan

Music is spot fucking on. I mean, my fucking god.

Dark Matter Drive Dark Matter Drive

holy crap, the production quality in this track is your best so far. I really wouldn't feel ripped off buying a track with this kind of quality!
The orchestration is nice, and your playing is spot on and the track is dynamic but heavy. Really well done, mate!

TSRBand responds:

Thanks man! That means a lot, glad you dig it :)

Aes Sídhe Aes Sídhe

You had me at prog

DanJohansen responds:

Awesome! glad you enjoyed it man!

bbmkr bbmkr

those tags tho

Sophie Sophie

Good job, man

Fluaw responds:

Thanks dad

Rogue (Sentry Knight: Tactics) Rogue (Sentry Knight: Tactics)

The colours, the rendering! AHHH!!

perfectsyntax responds:

Hey thanks dude!!! <33 I love to invest a lot of time into rendering.

Genesis Valentine Genesis Valentine

I wish I was the internet

Fluaw responds: